I noticed when we were working on this unit that the internal parts were all very high quality which was really nice to see. I have 3 of the Cellar Pro units installed around Memphis and all, except the glitch on this one, have hummed along beautifully. I would never use anything else now that I have installed a few. I have an architect working with some out of town folks and he has referred them to me to build a custom home and they want a wine room. I assure you if I get the job I will be using a Cellar Pro. If you guys have a comment area on your web site, please direct me to it and I will be happy to give a referral. I was always concerned with any warranty issues on these units and I am much reassured now. I am attaching a link to my web site and you can see some of the wine rooms I have done. I have about 3 more I need to photograph and add. Several of the ones shown have split systems done by a local HVAC contractor prior to my being introduced to Cellar Pro. They have more or less worked well, but were very expensive and cost prohibitive to any but the most affluent. The Cellar Pro systems allow anyone with a true interest in wine and a limited budget do a nice wine room.
CellarPro Air Handler 6500 Horizontal, #7090
CellarPro Air Handler evaporator and condenser both use variable-speed centrifugal fans with three settings, including a "high" setting for maximum performance and a "low" setting for super-quiet operation. CellarPro AH6500SC evaporator produce 51 decibels and condenser produce 57 decibels when ducted at the medium fan speed.
Our high-performance Air Handlers are designed to handle environments ranging from
5771 BTUH (0.5 Ton Nominal). Designed for wine cellars up to 1750 cubic feet and rated for internal applications, CellarPro's Air Handler 6500SCh refrigeration system is a completely self-contained ducted system specifically designed for wine cellars, and is ready to use out of the box
CellarPro's horizontal configuration allows multiple ducting alternatives, as follows.
- Collars or grills for EXHAUST (ie Supply) are located at the front (shown at left), top or rear of the cooling system, and are interchangeable to meet your specific requirement.
- Collars or grills for INTAKE (ie Return) are located at each end (left: evaporator, and right: condenser), and include professional-grade air filters to protect the unit.
CellarPro Air Handlers use two 110V / 60Hz plug-in power cords, as follows:
- One cord for the compressor, which pulls 11.2 amps and requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit breaker
- One cord for the rest of the components, which pull 5.7 amps and require a dedicated 15 amp circuit breaker
Important Notes: For exposure to environments below 40°F, our compressor heater modification is required. For use in temperatures below 20°F, in addition to the compressor heater, our fan cycling switch is required.
Ducting of cold supply/return air will result in additional heat loss and loss of cooling unit efficiency. Please use our ducting heat loss table and our duct correction table when sizing the cooling unit.
Shipping: We charge a flat-rate of $195 to ship these units anywhere in the continental U.S. via common carrier, strapped to a pallet, with curbside delivery.
- Up to 1750 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Can be Ducted up to 100 Equivalent Feet (50 Feet per Duct)
- Can be configured to operate in environments from -20°F to 110°F
- Schraeder Valve for Refrigerant Charge (R134A) and Service in the Field
- Self-Contained, Fully-Charged and Ready to Use Out of the Box
- High-Performance Condensing Unit
- Variable Speed Fans
- Oversized Coated Evaporator Coils
- Optional Humidification System
- Optional Heating System to add Heat to the Wine Cellar
- 1/2" ID Drain Line
- 47/52 Decibels at Low Fan Speed (Ducted Evaporator/Condenser)
- Electronic Thermostat, Digital LED Display and Audible/Visual Alarms
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Compatible with Dedicated 20-Amp and 15-Amp Circuits
- Includes Bottle Probe with 10' Cord
- Optional Remote Control Display
- ETL Tested and Certified (UL Standards)
Capacity: 5771 BTUH @ 55F
Size: Click here to view sizing table
Size: 37.2w x 18.6d x 19.3h (in)
Weight: 161 lb
Power/Rating: 115V AC / 60 Hz
- 161 lbs (no humidifier)
- 37.2w x 18.6d x 19.3h (in)
- Startup Amps: 53.0 Amps
- Running Amps Cord-Connected: 17.1 Amps
- Total Watts: 1274 (low fan speed)
BTUH @ 55F
- Low Fan Speed: 4923
- Med Fan Speed: 5350
- High Fan Speed: 5771
- Low Fan Speed, Ducted: 47 dbA
- Med Fan Speed, Ducted: 51 dbA
- High Fan Speed, Ducted: 59 dbA
- Low Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 52 dbA / 65 dbA
- Med Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 57 dbA / 70 dbA
- High Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 62 dbA / 75 dbA
Warranty: 2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
Most Helpful Reviews
Purchased this unit to install outside a customers wine room. Installation was very easy and unit is working like a charm. This is the second CellarPro I have installed and would not use anything else.