CellarPro Front Duct Kit for Low RH Environments, #1476
Custom duct kit for CellarPro 3200 / 4200 VS and 3000S / 4000S Split Refrigeration Systems. With this kit, the cold air intake/exhaust can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per opening). Recommended for use in low humidity environments. Please use our high-humidity duct kit if the system will be used in a warm, high humidity environment.
CellarPro Front Duct Kit for Low RH Environments (P/N 1476). Duct openings are designed to attach to two 8-inch ducts for evaporator intake and exhaust. Custom design allows access to controls and switches on the face of the cooling unit.
Requires 9 inches of additional height at the front of the cooling unit.
Kit includes: Duct hood, 50 feet (2x25) of 8-inch insulated (R-6) ducting and bottle probe.
The medium or high (recommended) fan speed setting is required when using our front duct kit.
We recommend the use of our remote control display kit together with our front duct kit.
Please note: This kit is recommended for low humidity environments. Please use our high humidity duct kit if the system will be used in a warm, high humidity environment.
Be sure to refer to our ducting heat loss table and our duct correction table when sizing the cooling unit.
RRP: $399.00 You Save: $
Our Price: $399.00
Availability: In Stock / Ships 2-3 Days
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Attaches easily to the front of 3200/4200 VS and 3000S/4000S Split refrigeration systems
- Provides access to cooling unit control panel and switches
- Designed for easy hook-up to 8" ducting
- One or both openings may be ducted (total of 100 equivalent feet)
- Bottle probe with 10' cord plugs into face of the cooling unit
- Maintains accurate temperatures inside the wine cellar
- Designed to be used in Low Humidity environments
- Condition:Brand New
- Capacity:100 Equivalent Feet
- Size:14.19w x 4.7d x 27.5h (in)
- Weight:35 lb
Click on one of the following pdf documents for more information about our 3200 and 4200 wine cooling unit + duct hood: