CellarPro 4000S Split System Water Cooled, #7649
Designed for wine cellars up to 1000 cubic feet and rated for internal or external (see notes below) applications, CellarPro's 4000S 1/3 Ton Nominal refrigeration system allows the noise from the condensing unit to be removed from living areas, and eliminates the need for large holes in your cellar wall. This is achieved by separating the evaporator unit from the condensing unit.
CellarPro 4000S Split System Water Cooled (SKU 4000S Water Cooled). Our advanced evaporator unit uses a variable-speed centrifugal fan with three settings, including a "high" setting for maximum performance and a "low" setting for super-quiet operation. Inside the wine cellar, our evaporator should be wall-mounted near the top of the cellar with supplied mounting brackets, or remotely located and ducted when used with our front duct kit. Please note that the evaporator cannot be exposed to freezing temperatures.
CellarPro Split wine cellar refrigeration systems offer a choice of wiring: 1. the Condensing unit can be electronically controlled by and wired to the Evaporator (single power source on the Evaporator side), or 2. the Condensing unit can be controlled by a Solenoid valve (dual power source, one each to the Evaporator and Condensing units.)
Important Notes: To activate your warranty, you must complete and return our Installation Checklist. All split systems must be installed and charged on site by a qualified HVAC professional. Line-set equivalent feet must be calculated in accordance with ASHRAE guidelines; refer to our Line Sizing Chart for more information.
Capacity: Wine Cellars up to 1000 cubic feet with proper insulation and a moisture barrier. More info...
Shipping: We charge a flat-rate of $95 to ship these units anywhere in the continental U.S. via common carrier, strapped to a pallet, with curbside delivery.
RRP: $3,599.00 You Save: $
Our Price: $3,599.00
Availability: Pre-Order / Ships 3-4 Weeks
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Up to 1000 Cu. Ft. Capacity (1/3 Ton Nominal)
- Schraeder Valve for Refrigerant Charge (R134A) and Superheat Adjustment
- Multiple Knock-Outs and Access Points
- Expansion Valve and Liquid Line Solenoid Valve (optional) come Factory Installed
- Choice of Single or Dual Power Supplies for Evaporator and Condenser Units
- Choice of Electronic or Valve Control for Condensing Unit
- Evaporator and Condensing Unit are Factory Pressurized and Shipped with Dry Nitrogen
- High-Performance Condensing Unit
- Variable Speed Evaporator Fan for Super-Quiet Operation or Max Performance
- Oversized Coated Evaporator Coils
- Adjustable Humidity Control via Digital Display
- 1/2" ID Drain Line
- 53 Decibels at Low Fan Speed (Evaporator)
- Electronic Thermostat, Digital LED Display and Audible/Visual Alarms
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Sight Glass and Liquid Line Filter/Drier
- Oversized Receiver for Long Line Sets
- Line-sets can run up to 100 equivalent feet (and up to 30 vertical feet)
- Auto Reset High Pressure Switch
- Compatible with a Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Optional Bottle Probe
- Condition:Brand New
- Size:16.6w x 12.6d x 22.1h (in)
- Weight:86 lb
- Power/Rating:115V AC / 60 Hz
Condensing Unit Dimensions:
- 45 lbs
- 13w x 18.4d x 10.5h
Evaporator Unit Dimensions (including mounting brackets):
- 48 lbs
- 16.6w x 12.6d x 22.1h
- Startup: 32.7 Amps
- Unit Amp Rating: 10.4 Amps (high fan speed)
- Total Watts: 713 (med fan speed)
BTUH @ 55F / Evaporator Decibels
- Low Fan Speed: 3282 / 51 dbA
- Med Fan Speed: 3617 / 55 dbA
- High Fan Speed: 3938 / 63 dbA
- 1/3 Ton Nominal
Condensing Unit Decibels: 60 dbA
- Warranty:2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
To activate your warranty, you must complete and return our Installation Checklist.
- SKU:4000S Water Cooled
Click on one of the following links for more information about our 4000S split wine cellar refrigeration system: