CellarPro 3200VSx Wine Cooling Unit (Exterior), #1654
Designed for wine cellars from 400 to 800 cubic feet and rated for external applications, the 3200VSx features variable-speed fans with a "high" setting for maximum performance in environments ranging from 20°F to 115°F, and a "low" setting for super-quiet operation. Additional features include an exterior hood, coated condenser coils, double-powdercoated case and exterior-grade power cord, as well as a thermostatic heating element and 1/2" I.D. drain line, electronic temperature and adjustable humidity control.
CellarPro 3200VSx Wine Cooling Unit (Exterior) (P/N 3200VSx). CellarPro's 3200VSx 1/4 Ton Nominal wine cellar refrigeration system combines outstanding performance, adjustable humidity control and variable-speed fans for super-quiet operation.
CellarPro's 3200VSx can be configured to operate in environments ranging from . The condenser side of these cooling systems are designed to handle environments ranging from . Exposure on the condenser side to temperatures below 20°F requires the addition of our fan cycling switch ($99). The evaporator cannot be exposed to temperatures below 32°F.
The cooling unit can be located remotely and ducted with our front duct kit and optional remote control accessories. For exposure to environments below 20°F, our fan cycling switch is advisable.
With our duct kit, the supply and return airflows can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct). Please note: Our factory authorized duct kits MUST be used when ducting our cooling units in accordance with our placement requirements, otherwise our warranty becomes null and void.
Capacity: Up to 800 cubic feet in properly insulated and sealed wine cellars. More info...
Shipping: We charge a flat-rate of $145 to ship these units anywhere in the continental U.S. via common carrier, strapped to a pallet, with curbside delivery.
We offer an extended warranty with enhanced coverage for our VS Series cooling units. Click here for more information about our extended warranty.
RRP: $2,799.00 You Save: $
Our Price: $2,799.00
Availability: In Stock / Ships 2-3 Days
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Up to 800 Cu. Ft. Capacity (1/4 Ton Nominal)
- Can be configured to operate in extreme temperature conditions (-20 to 115F)
- High-Performance Compressor
- Oversized Coated Evaporator Coils
- Dual High-Output Centrifugal Fans
- Adjustable Humidity Control via Electronic Display
- Thermostat-Modulated Condensate Evaporator with "On/Off" Control
- 1/2" ID Condensate Fitting and Drain Line
- Variable Speed Fans for Super-Quiet Operation or Maximum Performance
- 53.7 Decibels at Low Fan Speed
- Can be partially or completely ducted
- Advanced Electronic Thermostat
- Digital LED Display
- Energy-Saver Mode
- Quick-Chill Mode
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Min/Max Temperature
- Maintenance-Needed Indicator
- Power On/Off Switch
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Stainless Steel Drain Pan
- Removable Steel Case
- Reusable Condenser Air Filter
- Rechargeable Refrigerant Schraeder Valve
- Adjustable Mounting Brackets
- Vibration-free Operation
- Dual Power Source - Front or Rear
- Compatible with a Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Optional Bottle Probe
- ETL Tested and Certified (UL Standards)
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
- Optional Extended Warranty
- Condition:Brand New
- Size:14.5w x 27.6d x 19.7h (in)
- Weight:100 lb
- Power/Rating:115V AC / 60 Hz
- Startup: 30.0 Amps
- Unit Amp Rating: 9.2 Amps (high fan speed)
- Total Watts with Evaporator On / Med Fan: 808
- Total Watts with Evaporator Off / Med Fan: 608
- Compatible with Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
1/4 Ton Nominal
- Warranty:2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
Optional Extended Warranty
Click on one of the following pdf documents for more information about our 3200VSi wine cooling unit: