We tested CellarPro's 1800XT 220V wine cooling unit in hot and dry ambient conditions. Despite the heat and low humidity, CellarPro's 1800XT-220V unit had no problem maintaining wine storage temperatures averaging 14°C and relative humidity at 57% inside the wine cellar.(2)
- The cooling unit was tested in a Le Cache Model 2400 wine cabinet
- The wine cellar was located in an enclosed, climate-controlled test room
- The wine cabinet was filled with 208 bottles (73% capacity)
- The CellarPro cooling unit was set to maintain 14°C (13°C "off" and 2°C Temperature Differential) (1)
- The temperature measurements inside the wine cellar were taken at the bottom of the wine cabinet
(1) CellarPro cooling units provide maximum flexibility for controlling the environment inside a wine cellar. Rather than selecting a single temperature target, CellarPro users designate the lower and upper temperature settings during which the cooling unit cycles off and on. In the test charted above, the CellarPro cooling unit was set to cycle "off" at 13°C, and cycle "on" at 15°F (14°F average.)
(2) The short spikes reflect the cooling unit's auto-defrost cycle.